- 4 hrs ago 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- 4 hrs ago Lemon Rice Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 5 hrs ago World Vitiligo Day 2021: List Of Foods Which People With Vitiligo Should Eat And Avoid
- 8 hrs ago Dare To Try! Nia Sharma Rocks The Sleek Pink Eyeliner Look And Sets Major Goals For Summer Season
- Sports LET, Indian consulates help Olympic hopeful Tvesa reach venue on time
- News Heavy rain likely in Odisha in next 24 hours: IMD
- Technology Windows 11 Goes Official: New Features, Availability, Supported Devices, And More
- Movies Kishwer Merchant Looks Resplendent At Her Baby Shower With Hubby Suyyash Rai And Family, SEE PICS
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Automobiles Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
Bollywood actress Katrina Kaif never fails to impress us be it on the acting front or fashion front. From sarees to dresses to gowns, the diva's wardrobe has all kinds of outfits we search for and that's how she always turns out to be a major fashion inspiration for us. As monsoon season is here, the Sooryavanshi actress got dressed up in a colourful dress and flaunted it flawlessly. Her this dress definitely looked monsoon-perfect but the cost of her dress can buy you a foreign trip. The price of Katrina's this dress is around Rs. 89,955. So, let us take a close look at her dress and decode it.
So, Katrina Kaif exuded fresh and lively vibes in a strapless multi-hued mini dress, which was accentuated by multiple horizontal striped patterns and two blue-hued vertical stripes in the middle. She layered her colourful dress with strappy round-collar plain white spaghetti top and completed her look with a pair of striking multi-colour sneakers from Reebok India that had white base. The Bharat actress ditched all kinds of accessories.
On the makeup front, her make was enhanced by minimal base and marked by filled pointed brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and light pink lip shade. The Ek Tha Tiger actress left her mid-parted straight layered tresses loose and looked gorgeous.
We really liked this pretty dress of Katrina Kaif. Her colourful dress and shoes are what you can also pick for weekday parties, as it doesn't require much effort. What do you think about this outfit of hers? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Katrina Kaif