- News Telangana govt kills circulation of fake news on Coronavirus by eating chicken at event
- Finance Bharti Airtel Pays Additional Rs 8,000 Crore Towards AGR Dues
- Sports ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Shafali, Radha shine as India beat Sri Lanka by seven wickets
- Movies Ex Bigg Boss Malayalam Contestant Manju Pathrose Responds To Trolls ; Shares Mobile Number
- Automobiles Mahindra Adventure Club Challenge 2020 Bangalore: Highlights & Results
- Technology ISRO Unveils India’s First Agile Earth Observation Satellite GISAT-1
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
Katrina Kaif and Shah Rukh Khan graced the birthday bash of Ali Abbas Zafar. The Zero co-stars looked their fashionable best at the event, which had a number of celebs including Ananya Panday and Vicky Kaushal in attendance. The two co-stars posed together for the shutterbugs. So, let's talk about what Katrina and Shah Rukh wore for the celebrations.
For the event, Katrina Kaif wore an orange dress by Alex Perry. It was a full-sleeved dress with slightly puffed edges and her dress was figure-flattering. The diva's dress of the night seemed comfy and casual. It made for an elegant party number and Katrina looked gorgeous as ever. She teamed her dress with light golden strappy sandals that went well with her orange dress.
She kept her accessories light and notched up her look with chic earrings. The makeup was nude-toned with muted pink lip shade and the eye makeup was subtle. The sleek side-parted tresses rounded out her look. As for Shah Rukh Khan, the actor kept it classy in a black structured suit. Well, their outfits were amazing. Don't you think so too?