- News Bengaluru SAP India employees test positive for H1N1, offices close for extensive sanitisation
- Movies Sidharth Shukla Becomes Most Tweeted BB Contestant Followed By Asim; Fans Trend #TwitterKingSid
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Gokulam Kerala hopeful ahead of away game against Neroca FC
- Technology Xiaomi Patents New Chip With 5G, Storage Options Together
- Finance LPG Cylinder Prices May Come Down In March: Pradhan
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
Katrina Kaif and Shah Rukh Khan graced the birthday bash of Ali Abbas Zafar. The Zero co-stars looked their fashionable best at the event, which had a number of celebs including Ananya Panday and Vicky Kaushal in attendance. The two co-stars posed together for the shutterbugs. So, let's talk about what Katrina and Shah Rukh wore for the celebrations.
For the event, Katrina Kaif wore an orange dress by Alex Perry. It was a full-sleeved dress with slightly puffed edges and her dress was figure-flattering. The diva's dress of the night seemed comfy and casual. It made for an elegant party number and Katrina looked gorgeous as ever. She teamed her dress with light golden strappy sandals that went well with her orange dress.
She kept her accessories light and notched up her look with chic earrings. The makeup was nude-toned with muted pink lip shade and the eye makeup was subtle. The sleek side-parted tresses rounded out her look. As for Shah Rukh Khan, the actor kept it classy in a black structured suit. Well, their outfits were amazing. Don't you think so too?