- 10 hrs ago What Is The Importance Of Premarital Health Checkups?
- 15 hrs ago From Alia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan, These Divas Will Give Your Major Shopping Inspiration
- 19 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 15 December To 21 December
- 21 hrs ago 10 Situations Under Which A Man Should Practice Sexual Abstinence
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election 2019 LIVE: Voting for 4th phase today; 2 ministers' fate to be decided
- Sports Arsenal 0-3 Manchester City: Peerless De Bruyne inspires emphatic victory
- Movies Mohanlal-Prithviraj Duo's Empuraan: Here's An Interesting Update!
- Technology How To Check Screen Time On Various Devices
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Katrina Kaif looked absolutely gorgeous at the wedding of Akash Ambani and Shloka Mehta. She wore an Anita Dongre number for the occasion and hers was the most unique ensemble of the evening. Away from the bright hues and embellishments, Katrina brought alive the magic of spring with her attire. She looked ethereal as always and gave us a wedding attire goal.
The actress wore a blue-coloured lehenga, which consisted of a cropped blouse and voluminous skirt. It was a pastel-hued number, which was adorned with stunning floral prints in the shades of blue and green. Katrina's attire was soothing and made her look a class apart at the occasion. The attire even had pockets and she teamed her ensemble with a complementing dupatta.
She accessorised her look with elaborate neckpiece, jhumkas, and kadas, which came from Tanishq. The makeup was highlighted by a pink lip shade and the subtle kohl was accompanied by a pink eye shadow. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her beautiful traditional avatar. So, what do you think about Katrina Kaif's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.