- 4 hrs ago #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- 5 hrs ago Amitabh Bachchan Shares An Interesting Detail About His Blue Knotted Shirt On His Social Media
- 5 hrs ago Waking Up Just An Hour Earlier Linked To Lower Risk Of Depression, Says Study
- 6 hrs ago Venus Transit In Cancer 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Signs
- Sports Chinese swimmer Sun Yang banned again, misses Tokyo Olympics
- News Sitharaman meets Infosys officials, reviews tech glitches on new I-T e-filing portal
- Movies Pandya Store’s Shiny Doshi Announces Her Engagement With Beau Lavesh Khairajani On Social Media, Shares Video
- Technology Samsung Networks Redefined Event Key Highlights
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Finance Sebi Exempts Heineken International From Open Offer In UBL Case
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Shweta Tiwari's fashionable looks are nothing less than a visual treat for us. She keeps sharing her stunning pictures on Instagram feed, flaunting different outfits and setting major goals. Currently, we have all our eyes on her two mini dresses- one is a blue printed dress while the other is a red checked number. We loved both her outfits and it's something which you can sport while going for a casual outing with friends. So, let us take a close look at her both dresses, decode it and pick our favourite one of the two.
Shweta Tiwari In A Blue Printed Dress
Recently, Shweta Tiwari shared a couple of pictures, where she was seen smiling and posing in a blue flared dress. It was a sleeveless halter-neck sky-blue flared mini dress, which was accentuated by intricate prints. Her dress had elastic stitched at the waist that cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay actress let loose her side-parted straight layered tresses and spruced up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, highlighted cheekbones, and light pink lip shade.
Shweta Tiwari In A Red Checked Dress
Shweta Tiwari sported a one-shoulder red mini dress, which came from the label Mirror The Store. Her dress was accentuated by intricate checked patterns and ruffled hem. Styled by Victor Robinson, she teamed her dress with skin-hued flats and accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned hoops and a bracelet. The diva let loose her side-parted highlighted tresses and elevated her look with pink lip shade. The square-shaped black reflectors added stylish quotient to her look.
So, which outfit of hers did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Shweta Tiwari