- 4 min ago Mars Transit in Libra On 22 October 2021 Effects on Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- 11 hrs ago What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- 12 hrs ago Alia Bhatt And Malaika Arora Convince Us To Invest In Single-Tone Outfits With All-Blue And All-Green Look
- 12 hrs ago Diabetes And Itching: What Are The Causes Of Itching In Diabetics And How To Treat Them?
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Oct 21 Highlights: Shamita & Nishant Get Into Huge Argument; Jay Objects To Losing Price Money
- Sports Brand El Clasico is bigger than brand Messi: Fernando Sanz
- News We shouldn't expect favourable outcome in every round of border talks with China: Gen Naravane
- Finance Citibank Today Revised Its Interest Rates On FD: Here’s What You Can Get Now
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
- Education 7th Pay Commission News: 3 Per Cent DA Hike For Central Government Employees, Pensioners Ahead Of Diwali
- Automobiles MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
Akshay Kumar starrer Bhool Bhulaiyaa is one of the best horror-comedy films, that manage to leave us in splits even today. And so, ever since young generation actor Kartik Aaryan has announced it's second part, titled as Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2, which will feature him as the male lead, fans can't control their excitement. The actor has already begun the shooting with his co-star Kiara Advani and was recently seen teasing fans by giving a glimpse of his interesting look on the sets of the film. Dressed in a printed traditional outfit with red turban on his head, Kartik caught all our attention as he absolutely nailed the iconic look. So, let us take a close look at his attire and decode it.
So, Kartik Aaryan was spotted on the sets of Bhool Bhulaiyaa 2, rocking the traditional Rajasthani look while posing for the paparazzi. He sported an off-white kurta, which was accentuated by intricate red florals and green leaves patterns and side slits. The Dostana 2 actor layered his kurta with a quarter-sleeved open-front matching printed jacket and teamed it up with loose white pyjamas. He completed his look with a pair of red slippers.
What upped his look and made it interesting was the red turban, which he tied perfectly over his head. Kartik Aaryan wrapped his look with moustache and stubble beard while the black reflectors, added cool quotient to his look.
We really liked this stylish and unique avatar of Kartik Aaryan. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.