- 29 min ago Kangana Ranaut Exudes Vintage Vibes With Her Pink Floral Dress
- 48 min ago Diabetic Foot Ulcers: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment & How To Prevent Them
- 51 min ago 5 Beautiful LGBTQ Ads That You May Not Have Seen
- 53 min ago Manisha Koirala And Esha Deol Have Sari Goals For Us This Wedding Season
- Movies Deepika Padukone Reveals How Hubby Ranveer Singh Is Prepping For Their Wedding Anniversary
- Sports Virat Kohli backs Glenn Maxwell for speaking up mental health issues, reminisces his trauma post 2014 England tour
- News Cong, NCP likely to hold talks in Delhi for tie-up with Sena
- Finance Rupee Weakens To Over 2-Month Low; Crosses 72/Dollar Level
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 Renders Leaked; 108MP Triple Rear Cameras, QHD Waterfall Display Tipped
- Automobiles Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3 Lakh
- Travel Jawaharlal Nehru Planetarium - Where Learning Is Fun
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
The poster of Bhushan Kumar's much-awaited film, Pati Patni Aur Woh has finally been unveiled. The poster features Kartik Aaryan as Pati, Bhumi Pednekar as Patni, and Ananya Panday as Woh. In the poster, Bhumi and Ananya are seen sitting on the chair and posing in an ivory sari and co-ords respectively. The handsome hunk Kartik is seen in a black suit posed between the two lovely ladies. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
Bhumi Pednekar In An Ivory Sari
In the poster, Bhumi Pednekar is seen in a pretty ivory sari. Her sari is accentuated by intricate yellow and black prints and sequinned black border. She has draped the pallu of her sari in a nivi style and teamed it up with cut-sleeve round collar black blouse. The Saand Ki Aankh actress has accessorised her look with silver-toned necklace, bangle, and a pair of matching earrings. Bhumi has left her side-parted curly tresses loose and upped her look with a tiny black bindi. The actress's makeup features sharply contoured T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, light eye shadow, and dark pink lip shade rounded out her look.
Kartik Aaryan In A Black Suit
In the poster, Kartik Aaryan is seen in a black suit. His black suit consists of a full-sleeved notch-lapel single-breasted two-buttoned black blazer, which has two side pockets too. He wore the blazer over a classic collar full-sleeved white checkered blue and red-hued shirt. He has also teamed his ensemble with matching pants and a statement belt. He has completed his look with a pair of shoes and looks handsome. The most interesting fact about his look is his moustache. The Pyaar Ka Punchnama actor looks different in retro style moustache.
Ananya Panday In Co-ords
In the poster, Ananya Panday flaunts co-ord set. Her co-ord set consists of a cut-sleeved plunging neckline tucked-in top. She has paired it with ankle-length bottoms, which is accentuated by side white stripes. The black belt added structure to her attire. The Student Of The Year 2 actress has completed her look with matching sandals. Ananya has accessorised her look with a pair of silver-toned fancy hoops. She has also upped her look with white lacquer. In the poster, Ananya Panday has left her side-party wavy tresses loose and spruced up her look with sharp contouring marked by filled brows, soft blush, and pink lip shade.
All three actors looked awesome in their outfits and we can't wait to see more glimpses of their outfits from the film.
What do you think about their outfits and looks? Do let us know in the comment section. Stay tuned for more fashion updates on Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar, and Ananya Panday from Pati Patni Aur Woh film.