- 17 min ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 25 min ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 53 min ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- 1 hr ago 11 Health Benefits Of White Pepper
- Movies Inside Video: What Break Up? Kartik Aaryan & Sara Ali Khan Are All Comfy At The Star Screen Awards
- News Noida police recover 2 dead bodies in a house, extramarital affair suspected
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Sports Sri Lanka arrive in Pakistan for first Test series on Pak soil after 2009
- Technology Vivo V17: The Good, Bad, And The X Factor
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
We actually thought that salwar kameez would go out of vogue and anarkalis and angarkhas would trend. But, it's too soon to write-off salwar kameez. Yes, it is because the very stylish and trendy Karisma Kapoor wore an Anita Dongre salwar kameez and proved to us that the traditional suits are here to rule.
Splashed in festive colours, Karisma wore a pastel-hued salwar kameez that was classic and took us back to the good old days of simple fashion. She looked very graceful as she celebrated Janmashtami. Her peach-hued kurta featured a crisp neckline and was beautifully embellished.
The kurta was enhanced by meticulous floral embroidery. The vibrant floral details also adorned her neckline, which we thought was a stunning addition. Karisma teamed her quarter-sleeved kurta with a plain-hued matching Patiala salwar, which was accentuated by intricate work on the hemline. Karisma also draped a complementing light dupatta, which was updated with subtle floral accents.
She accessorised her look with elaborate jootis and carried a colourful potli bag, which went well with her suit. She notched up her look with ethnic bangles and danglers, which came from Anita Dongre Fine Jewellery. Her makeup was beautifully done with pink highlighted cheekbones and a bindi. She left her tresses slightly loose and wavy and that rounded off her look.
So, how did you find Karisma Kapoor's festive look? Let us know in the comment section.