- 5 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 6 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 8 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Technology Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Bollywood actress, Karisma Kapoor has been inpiring us with her sartorial choices. With her Instagram feed, the actress has been updating us with a number of fashion trends. Recently, Karisma flaunted two sophisticated ivory ethnic attires elegantly. So, let's take a close look at her both outfits and decode her ensembles for weekend fashion inspiration.
Karisma Kapoor In A Churidhr Kurta
For the Ganpati darshan, Karisma Kapoor donned a three-fourth net-sleeved round neck white coloured kurta by Surily G. Her attire featured a cinched waist and was accentuated by subtle embellishments on the flared portion. Additionally, the intricate red-yellow floral embroidery on the bodice and border enhanced her ivory attire. Styled by Eshaa Amiin, the actress completed her look with a matching net dupatta. She carried a white and golden floral potli bag, which came from the label, The Pink Potli. She paired her attire with complementing Fizzy Goblet juttis. The oversized black reflectors added a stylish touch to her traditional look. She accessorised her look with a wrist watch and silver-toned hoops. Karisma Kapoor left her centre-parted tresses loose and rounded out her look with a tiny bindi and pink lip shade.
Karisma Kapoor In An Ivory Anarkali
For India-UAE Business Summit, Karisma Kapoor wore a full-sleeved floor-length pristine white anarkali by Varun Bahl. Styled by Eshaa Amiin, her beautiful chikankari ensemble was accentuated by intricate heavy embroidery work. The full-sleeved tailored bodice of her anarkali was enhanced by a black button-line. She paired her attire with a matching pearl grey potli bag that was again from The Pink Potli. The actress accessorised her look with ethnic jhumkis and ring by Azotiique by Varun Raheja. Karisma Kapoor pulled back her loose tresses into a low ponytail and exuded regal vibes. Filled brows, kohled eyes, pink blush, and pink lip shade rounded out her look.
So, which white ethnic outfit of Karisma Kapoor's did you like more? Make your choices in the comment section.