- Sports World Cup Warm-Up: Young Hashmatullah stars as Afghanistan stun Pakistan in a thriller
- News Delhi weather: Dry weather likely in capital, Heat to ramp up next week
- Automobiles Mercedes Developing Heated Seat Belts — Hopes To Motivate People To Use Them
- Movies Prabhas Starrer Saaho's Rumours Have Been Busted; Are The Fans Disappointed?
- Finance Ashok Leyland's Q4 Profit Declines 12%; Board Declares Dividend
- Technology Oppo K3 vs other mid-range smartphones with 6GB RAM
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Karisma Kapoor was in black and white as she graced the Forevermark event. The actress opted for an Amit Aggarwal attire for the occasion, which was all about colour-block and glam. She was a vision to behold in her dress and her makeup was towards the bolder side. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Karisma wore an off-shouldered sculptural dress, which accentuated her slender frame. The bodice was dipped in a black metallic hue and featured stunningly embellished geometrical patterns. The remaining portion was a white skirt, which was flowy and had a matte touch. Karisma pulled off her gown with a lot of grace.
She accessorised her look with a delicate diamond neckpiece and complementing earrings that were by Forevermark and came from the collection created by Khurana Jewellery House. The makeup was highlighted by dewy accents. Her makeup was lit up by contoured cheekbones, glossy red lip shade, and smoky kohl. The side-swept bun rounded out her look. Karisma looked awesome as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.