- 8 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 8 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 9 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Karishma Tanna And Others Gave Us Casual Fashion Goals At This Event
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 101: UP Yoddha Vs Tamil Thalaivas: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Movies CONTROVERSIAL: Urvashi Rautela Breaks Silence On Her ‘INAPPROPRIATE VIDEO’ With Boney Kapoor
- Technology Redmi 8A Price In India Leaks Ahead Of Launch
- News US visit will present India as global leader: PM Modi
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Finance Gold Prices Continue To Fall In India Even As Prices Climb Globally
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Karisma Kapoor was in black and white as she graced the Forevermark event. The actress opted for an Amit Aggarwal attire for the occasion, which was all about colour-block and glam. She was a vision to behold in her dress and her makeup was towards the bolder side. Let's decode her ensemble and look.
So, Karisma wore an off-shouldered sculptural dress, which accentuated her slender frame. The bodice was dipped in a black metallic hue and featured stunningly embellished geometrical patterns. The remaining portion was a white skirt, which was flowy and had a matte touch. Karisma pulled off her gown with a lot of grace.
She accessorised her look with a delicate diamond neckpiece and complementing earrings that were by Forevermark and came from the collection created by Khurana Jewellery House. The makeup was highlighted by dewy accents. Her makeup was lit up by contoured cheekbones, glossy red lip shade, and smoky kohl. The side-swept bun rounded out her look. Karisma looked awesome as ever. Don't you think so too? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.