- Finance Time To Book Profits As Sensex Hits Record Highs
- Technology Best Nokia Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000 That Support WhatsApp
- Movies Shabana Azmi’s Mother Shaukat Kaifi, Veteran Stage And Film Actress, Passes Away At 93
- News Naxal attack in Jharkhand's Latehar: 3 Jawans martyred, one injured
- Sports Indian National Rally Championship: Fabid, Dean-Gaurav showdown adds spice to Round 4 of INRC
- Travel Jagdalpur – A Paradise Full Of Natural Bounties
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Headed To Double Digit Growth Says New CEO Vinod Dasari
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Gorgeous diva, Karisma Kapoor draped an elegant sari for the Ambani's Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations. She looked classy and exuded vintage vibe with her ensemble. Her styling was also done to perfection by Eshaa Amiin. Let's decode her ensemble and look, which has all our attention.
So, Karisma Kapoor wore a red and pink Raw Mango sari. Her sari was splashed in red hue, while the border of her ensemble was accentuated by a pink hue. The border of the drape of her sari was enhanced by metallic accents. It was a minimal and understated number with pink floral accents. Well, Karisma's sari was lovely and she paired it with a half-sleeved collared blouse, which went well with her sari.
She paired her ensemble with embellished golden juttis, which complemented her attire and added to the festive touch. Her jewellery was intricately-done and consisted of an elaborate gold bangle, heavy jhumkis, and a statement ring. The makeup was dewy with pink contoured cheekbones, a red lip shade, and smoky kohl. The impeccable middle-parted mogra-adorned bun rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Karisma Kapoor's festive number? Let us know that in the comment section.