- 20 min ago Saraswati Puja 2020: Exude Festive Vibes With These Ivory And Golden Designer Outfits
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 January 2020
- 13 hrs ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 13 hrs ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- News TS SBTET Diploma Result 2019 declared
- Movies Pattas Box Office Final Collections: The Dhanush Starrer Ends Up As A Profitable Venture!
- Technology Upcoming Budget Flagship Smartphones To Arrive In India This Year
- Sports ICC U19 World Cup: India trounce Australia by 74 runs; enter semifinals
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Karisma Kapoor looked ethereal as ever in her traditional suit. Light and summery, her suit was something we wished we had in our wardrobe. Styled by Eshaa Amiin, the actress showed us how to effortlessly slay it in style. Her makeup and hairstyle game was also strong. So, let's decode her attire and look, which had all our attention.
So, Karisma wore a suit by Anita Dongre. It was an elegant number with light floral accents and her attire was about effective colour-blocking. So, Karisma Kapoor donned a long flowy suit that was splashed in light golden-cream hue and accentuated by blue and red floral accents. The neckline, sleeves, and border area of her suit was beautifully patterned. She teamed her ensemble with matching palazzo pants and draped a light matching dupatta around her neck.
Karisma also paired her ensemble with embellished juttis from Fizzy Goblet. She upped her look with elaborate jhumkis that went well with her look. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones, pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The long braided hairdo rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Karisma Kapoor's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.