- News Delhi Elections 2020: EC orders removal of Anurag Thakur, Parvesh Verma as BJP star campaigners
- Automobiles Renault Kwid BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.92 Lakh
- Finance Budget 2020: LTCG Tax On Equity Unlikely To Be Withdrawn
- Movies Love Aaj Kal Song Haan Main Galat: Kartik Aaryan And Sara Ali Khan's Party Track Has A 'Twist'
- Technology Apple Might Launch Its Online Store In H2 2020: Report
- Sports Looking forward to work hard for country, says badminton star Saina Nehwal after joining BJP
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Karisma Kapoor looked ethereal as ever in her traditional suit. Light and summery, her suit was something we wished we had in our wardrobe. Styled by Eshaa Amiin, the actress showed us how to effortlessly slay it in style. Her makeup and hairstyle game was also strong. So, let's decode her attire and look, which had all our attention.
So, Karisma wore a suit by Anita Dongre. It was an elegant number with light floral accents and her attire was about effective colour-blocking. So, Karisma Kapoor donned a long flowy suit that was splashed in light golden-cream hue and accentuated by blue and red floral accents. The neckline, sleeves, and border area of her suit was beautifully patterned. She teamed her ensemble with matching palazzo pants and draped a light matching dupatta around her neck.
Karisma also paired her ensemble with embellished juttis from Fizzy Goblet. She upped her look with elaborate jhumkis that went well with her look. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones, pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The long braided hairdo rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Karisma Kapoor's attire and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.