- 12 min ago 5 Easy And Quick Hairstyles You Can Do With A Scrunchie To Look Effortlessly Flawless!
- 36 min ago Hanuman Jayanti 2021: Quotes, Messages And Wishes To Share On This Day
- 1 hr ago Flashback Friday: Decoding Smita Patil’s Fashion From The Movie Mirch Masala
- 3 hrs ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- News Wear face masks, follow COVID guidelines or face another lockdown: Imran Khan warns people
- Movies Salman Khan's Radhe Trailer Kickstarts Meme Fest; Trolls Say 'Another Pandemic Has Hit Us'
- Travel 10 Best Beaches In India To Visit This Summer 2021
- Sports IPL 2021, PBKS vs MI Match 17 Live Updates: Mumbai, Punjab look to get back among wins
- Education JKSSB Result 2021 Released For Various Posts Under PM Package
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Announces Cool Your Car Campaign For Its Customers: Details & More!
- Finance COVID Crises: Banks To Work From 10AM-2PM, Offering Only Basic Services
- Technology How To Check BSNL Bharat Fibre And AirFibre Data Usage
Due to state-imposed lockdown because of coronavirus pandemic, we all can't step out to meet our friends, relatives or visit our favourite places. From baking cake at home on birthdays to dressing up in festivals, that's how we all are ending up celebrating the special occasions during these quarantine days. The celebrities too have been celebrating in the same way and their Instagram feed is proof of it as they have been sharing glimpses of what they are doing at home. Yesterday, was an Easter Sunday and to cheer people, Bollywood actress Karisma Kapoor decided to dress up in a gorgeous dress and heels and treated her fans with her gorgeous pictures. So, let us take a close look at her outfit and decode it.
So, Karisma Kapoor was decked up in a half-sleeved V-shaped neckline full-length multi-colour (blue, red and yellow) dress. Her beautiful dress was accentuated by heavy black-hued patterns. She completed her look with a pair of black heels and looked amazing. The Mentalhood actress accessorised her look with silver-toned earrings that featured big black pearl drop-detailing.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Karisma slightly contoured her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, soft kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, highlighted cheekbones, and red lip shade spruced up her look. The Coolie No.1 actress pulled back her sleek tresses into a half-hairdo and looked stunning.
She captioned her picture as, 'Since no one is near.. decided to dress up to spread some cheer on Easterr! (even wore heels) Happy Easter all #sundaybrunch #home #eastersunday'.
We really liked this colourful outfit of Karisma Kapoor and her effort to cheer her fans on a special day. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Karisma Kapoor