- 32 min ago Ananya Panday, Alia Bhatt And Other Bollywood Divas Make Fashionable Splash At An Event
- 1 hr ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Vicky Kaushal Looks Dapper In An All-White Attire On The Ramp
- 1 hr ago 7 Signs That Will Help You To Recognise A Controlling Friend
- 3 hrs ago Shivaji Jayanti: 22 Lesser Known Facts About The Brave Maratha Warrior-King
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Technology itel Launches Vision 1 Smartphone With 2GB RAM And 4000mAh Battery For Rs. 5,499
- Finance 5 Best Multi-Cap Mutual Funds In India in 2020
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Mahira Sharma Doesn’t Want To See Shehnaz Gill’s Face After The Show
- News 4 with pending criminal cases, 5 crorepati in Delhi Cabinet
- Sports Chennai Super Kings: IPl 2020 full league schedule, squad, venue, timing
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Recently, Karisma Kapoor and Priyanka Chopra Jonas stunned us with their dresses. While Priyanka donned a slip dress, Karisma made heads turn with her sparkly dress. They gave us dress goals and we wanted to slip into their outfits as their ensembles seemed comfy and absolutely party-worthy. So, let's decode their pretty outfits.
Karisma Kapoor's Star-Inspired Dress
Karisma Kapoor gave us party vibes with her half-sleeved dress that featured bateau-neckline and was structured. Dipped in a black hue, her dress was enhanced by star-shaped patterns. The stars on her dress were splashed in the hues of purple and yellow. She teamed her dress with stockings and black-toned pumps. The makeup was highlighted by glossy pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The partly-tied tresses went well with her look and she completed her look with chic earrings.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas' Slip Dress
Well a nightwear can be partywear, Priyanka Chopra Jonas proved it so with her latest outfit. The diva was spotted with husband Nick Jonas. She was dressed to impress in a silver satin Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini dress with intricate net accents. The dress was impressive and she teamed it with a matching satin jacket that went well with her dress and gave it a party wear effect. She paired her dress with white-hued pointed Louboutin pumps and carried a navy blue bag with her. The makeup was highlighted by magenta pink lip shade and the sleek tresses completed her look.
So, whose attire you liked more? Let us know that in the comment section.