- 27 min ago Instagram Beauty Trends Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Katy Perry, Jacqueline Fernandez, And More
- 55 min ago No Shave November Special: Tips To Maintain A Healthy Beard
- 1 hr ago Planning A Wedding? Check Out This Honest And Hilarious Wedding Invitation Card
- 8 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 November 2019
- Technology Google Stadia Might Skip These Promised Features At Launch
- Movies Bigg Boss 13: Krushna Abhishek Reacts To Siddharth’s Rudeness Towards Aarti; Calls Sid ‘Muhfat’
- News ‘Furry-friends- forever’, li’l cheetah cub and a dog’s adorable sleepover
- Automobiles Maruti Eeco Sales Up 50 Percent In October: After Omni Discontinued
- Sports IPL 2020: Five released players who may go unsold in the auction
- Finance Bill Gates Reclaims The World’s Richest Person Title
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
- Travel Jabalpur - A Dream Destination For All Seasons
Karishma Tanna looked surprisingly elegant in the designer piece by Abhinav Mishra. The outfit she carried looked pretty on her because of its colour and style.
Karishma wore a knee-length off white ethnic kurti with golden embroidery and mirror work. She teamed up the kurti with an orange net skirt with a broad golden border at the bottom. Also, she carried a beautiful dupatta of peach colour with heavy embroidery on it. The border of the dupatta made it look royal.
She carried the outfit gracefully and with great confidence. For us Indian women, ethnic wear is something that is a must have in our wardrobes.
She amped up her lookbook with heavy round-shaped earrings that made her look more enchanting. Karishma's hairstyle with this Indian outfit made her look like a diva. She tied a bun with side-parted hair that looked fab.
We loved the look of Karishma Tanna. She looked elegant!