- 54 min ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 3 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- 3 hrs ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- Finance Consumer Spending Decreases To A 4-Decade Low; Food Consumption Also Hit
- Movies Shubh Mangal Zyada Saavdhan First Look: Ayushmann Khurrana Is On The Run!
- News Govt sets up 3-member committee for division of assets, liabilities between J&K, Ladakh
- Technology Realme X2 Pro Blind Order Sale Begins November 18 In India: How To Avail
- Travel 6 Things To Consider Before Choosing An Ideal Holiday Destination
- Sports Jamaica's sprint sensation Yohan Blake to promote road safety in India
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Indian actress Karishma Tanna attended a wedding ceremony last night and carried her traditional style book in the best possible way.
Karishma wore a dazzling pink and off-white lehenga by designer pair Chamee and Palak. She shared her image on social media and we cannot stop drooling over the pretty look book.
The pink choli and off-white lehenga had beautifully crafted embroidery work done all over the body. The buti and zari work on the choli and the gorgeously done floral embroidery on the lehenga glorified the look.
The dupatta also had amazing golden embroidery embossed on the body.
Tamanna wore the attire with a maang tika from Minerali Store which complemented the earrings and ring from Aquamarine.
The entire look book was too good. What do you think?
Also, check out her latest traditional looks.