- 1 hr ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 8 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 12 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- 18 hrs ago Emmy Awards 2021: MJ Rodriguez First Transwoman To Be Nominated - How Inclusive Are The Emmys This Year?
- Movies Molkki Is Not Going Anywhere: Priyal Mahajan EXCLUSIVE
- Technology Airtel Launches Rewards123Plus Digital Savings Account; Here's How To Access
- Finance Top 5 International Gold Mining Companies Reduced Productions, Amid Pandemic
- News Pak had 3 pronged agenda in creating terror module that Delhi Police bust
- Sports Is Anil Kumble returning as India head coach? Ravi Shastri may not get extension after T20 World Cup
- Automobiles TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
- Education AFCAT Result 2021: Check IAF AFCAT Exam Result 2021 Link And Cut-off
These days with scorching summers, a billowy and soft long dress can offer respite from the heat, which is why the long or maxi dresses are trending. And speaking about the long dresses, recently the B-town divas, Karishma Tanna, Diana Penty, and Mouni Roy, flaunted gorgeous maxis that we found so stunning and comfy. We have decoded their outfits for you for some soothing fashion inspiration.
Karishma Tanna's Tie And Dye Long Dress
Karishma Tanna not only gave us vacay goals but also outfit goals with her dresses. The Sanju actress has been holidaying in Goa and this tie and dye dress of hers totally caught our attention. Styled by Shrushti Gupta, she wore a Bloom tie and dye cotton silk high-low dress from the label, Dziine by Deepa Verma. Her dress was sleeveless with gathered bodice and long flowy skirt. It was accentuated by blue-toned dye patterns on an ivory base. Priced at INR 6,900, Karishma looked pretty in her dress. Her makeup was fresh and natural with pink lip shade and the softly-curled shoulder-length tresses completed her look.
Diana Penty's Botanic Maxi Co-ords
While Diana Penty wore separates, her co-ords gave a maxi dress look. The brand ambassador of Forever New India, Diana wore a matching blouse and skirt from the label. She wore a green and yellow floral-patterned outfit, which we thought was so summery and fresh. Diana teamed her Eliza off-shoulder co-ord blouse with an Aria tiered maxi skirt from the label. Her blouse was priced at INR 3,200 and the skirt was priced at 4,600. Styled by Namita Alexander, Diana accessorised her look with metallic earrings. The makeup was highlighted by matte pink lip shade and smokey kohl. The side-swept short wavy tresses rounded out her look. Posed confidently with azure pool in the backdrop, Diana Penty was a vision in her long dress.
Mouni Roy's Multi-Patterned Maxi Dress
Mouni Roy also looked amazing in her long dress, which came from the label Suti. Styled by Anuradha Khurana, she wore a maxi dress from the label. It was a sleeveless number with a structured bodice and flared skirt in contrasting patterns. Her dress was accentuated by stripes and floral accents and dipped in the shades of indigo-blue, ivory, and brown. Her makeup was marked by matte dark pink lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, and smoky kohl. The middle-parted streaked tresses completed her look.
So, whose long dress did you like the most? Let us know that.
Pictures Source: Instagram