- 29 min ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 2 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 2 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- 3 hrs ago Try Out These Easy Hairstyles Tonight To Wake Up With Perfect Curls
- News INX media case: Delhi HC denies bail to Chidambaram
- Movies Marjaavaan Movie Review: Sidharth Malhotra-Tara Sutaria's Star-crossed Love Story Is A Slow Poison!
- Technology Vodafone Idea, Airtel Shares Surge Despite Posting Loss Of Rs. 74,000 Crore In Q2
- Sports Jamaica's sprint sensation Yohan Blake to promote road safety in India
- Finance This Is Why Bank Stocks Surged In Friday's Session
- Automobiles Royal Enfield’s DIY Basic Video Instructions For 650 Twins: Covers Starting Trouble & More
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
- Travel Kalady – The Land Of Holy Shrines
'Sanju' actress, Karishma Tanna is back to work mode. Karishma was snapped at the airport and her attire was absolutely breezy. She gave us a simple airport look, which seemed easy to ace. It was a fuss-free pairing and we totally liked it. Let's decode her look.
So, Karishma was all cheerful and exuded laidback vibes. She sported an oversized shirt that was notched by classic Gingham print. The black and white checkered shirt featured a flowy structure and was marked by subtle slits on each side. She teamed her breezy shirt with black-hued stockings, which went well with her shirt.
However, it was not just her attire that caught her attention, it was also her boots. Yes, her classy ankle-length boots were certainly made for walking. This was autumn season-worthy look and Karishma also carried a big black bag with her. She wore quirky shades and a cloche hat. Her makeup was enhanced by a pink lip shade and the wavy bob cut completed her look.
So, how did you find Karishma Tanna's airport look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.