- 56 min ago Samantha Ruth Prabhu’s Bridal Look Is Winning The Social Media; Kudos To Stylist Preetham Jukalker
- 2 hrs ago Vitamin D May Protect Severe Covid Infection, Death: Study
- 9 hrs ago Ananta Chaturdashi 2021: Check Out Ganesh Visarjan 2021 Date, Puja Time And Significance
- 14 hrs ago Jennifer Lopez's Hair And Makeup At MTV VMAs 2021 And How To Perfect It At Minimal Cost!
- Education KEAM 2021 Result Declared For Engineering Entrance Exam, Check Direct Link Here
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Shilpa Shetty Roots For Her Sister Shamita Shetty As The Latter Becomes A Finalist
- News Bengaluru tragedy: 5 family members found dead due to suspected suicide, 2-year-old girl survives
- Finance Submission of Digital Life Certificates To Be Allowed From This Date
- Technology Motorola To Launch Tablet With Stock Android Via Flipkart
- Sports IPL 2021: Action resumes on Sunday; MI face CSK in first match, a recap of teams' standing
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
Nothing looks as fresh and lively as a pretty white dress. It only looks peaceful but also adds class to one's look. Recently, Karishma Tanna and Mouni Roy slew it in their chic and pretty white skirt-top combo outfits. They took to their Instagram feed to share their stunning pictures and to inspire us fashionably. While Karishma looked like a doll in her dotted mini attire, Mouni grabbed eyeballs in her stylish ruffled number. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and find whose attire looked prettier.
Karishma Tanna In A White Skirt-Top Combo
Karishma Tanna was dolled up in a white skirt-top combo, which was accentuated by tiny black dot prints. She donned a full-sleeved shirt-collar white top and teamed it up with a matching high-waist mini skirt, that featured a ruffled border. The Sanju actress completed her look with a pair of black flat sandals, that had white dotted prints. She accessorised her look with wrist bands and a watch and spruced up her look filled brows, kohled eyes, pink cheekbones, and nude pink lipstick. Karishma let loose her side-parted wavy tresses and looked lovely.
Mouni Roy In A White Skirt-Top Combo
Mouni Roy looked gorgeous as ever in her white skirt-top combo attire. In the latest pictures on Instagram, she was seen decked up in a sweetheart-neckline white crop top, which was intricately embroidered and featured puffed half sleeves. The Brahmastra actress teamed her crop top with a high-waist long A-line skirt, that was accentuated by multiple ruffled tiers with tiny cut-outs. She notched up her look with a bracelet and a ring and elevated her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, black eyeliner, mascara, highlighted pink cheekbones, and coral pink lipstick. The actress let loose her mid-parted messy locks and looked stunning.
So, whose white skirt-top outfit did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram