- 7 min ago FDCI ICW 2021: The Announcement Of The Fashion Week; The Designers Attending The Show, And Dates
- 16 hrs ago Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
- 16 hrs ago Cupcake Recipe: Here’s Step-By-Step Method Of Preparing It
- 17 hrs ago Delta variant May Be As Contagious As Chickenpox: CDC Report
- News Jammu drone strike, LeM module: NIA raids 14 locations in J&K
- Sports Tokyo 2020: First doping case at Games as Blessing Okagbare is suspended
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Vivek Mishra Says He Was Offered To Do N*de Yoga; Adds 'I Am Too Sexy & Expensive To Do That'
- Technology Amazon Quiz Answers For Today; Your Chance To Win Rs. 30,000 Amazon Pay Rewards
- Finance Your Demat Or Trading Account Will Be Deactivated From Today If You Don’t Do This
- Education CBSE 12th Marksheet: How To Download CBSE 12th Marksheet Online?
- Automobiles Citroen CC21 Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Florals being our favourite prints, always catches our attention. Well, not only florals enhances one's look but also gives out fresh and positive vibes.. Be it a mini dress, a full-length ensemble, ethnic suit, or a saree, you know you can always count on florals to help you nail any look.
Recently, TV actresses Karishma Tanna and Aamna Sharif too flaunted their pretty looks in blue floral ensembles. While Karishma opted for a midi dress, Aamna, on the other hand, looked gorgeous in her anarkali suit. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode the ensembles.
Karishma Tanna In A Blue Floral Midi
Karishma Tanna was decked up in a loose-sleeved plunging-neckline blue midi dress, which came from the label Appapop. Her dress was accentuated by multi-hued floral patterns and a short slit at the hem. The matching band-type knotted belt cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. She accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned earrings and rings. The Sanju actress let loose her side-parted highlighted tresses and spruced up her look with slight contouring marked by filled brows, curled lashes, highlighted cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
Aamna Sharif In A Blue Floral Anarkali
Aamna Sharif donned a full-sleeved round-collar long flared sky-blue anarkali, which featured blossoming rose pink digital printed floral patterns. She teamed her anarkali with matching churidar bottoms and draped a net-fabric dupatta around her bodice. Her ensemble came from the label Drzya by Ridhi Suri. The Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 actress upped her look with a pair of metallic jhumkis, bangles, and rings. She let loose her mid-parted highlighted curly tresses and wrapped up her look with filled brows, kohled eyes, soft blush, and pink lip shade.
So, whose floral ensemble did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.