- 7 hrs ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 1 day ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 1 day ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Jaipur Pink Panthers Vs U Mumba: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- News Karnataka Floor Test: Lone BSP MLA Mahesh to skip floor test tomorrow
- Movies Kiara Advani Goes All Emotional As Kabir Singh Completes One Month!
- Technology 10 Useful Touch Gestures For Chrome On iPhone
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
So, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Malaika Arora sported the same tee and we love it. Malaika took to her Instagram feed to post pictures with her BFF, Kareena in the same round-neck t-shirt. Well, their t-shirts featured a powerful message and we thought that it was one of the best fashion moments of this year. So, let's find out what that message was.
Their white-hued tees said, "End Violence Against Women" and there was a heart emoji underneath the message. Yes, this is definitely the message of the hour and we definitely love such coincidences. While their tees were the same, their pairing and styling were a bit different. So, Kareena gave us a gym look by pairing it with purple-hued track pants and white sports shoes. Her makeup was light and natural. She left her hair loose and middle-parted and wore yellow shades to accentuate her look.
Malaika paired her tee with black-hued tights and teamed it with embellished black boots. Her makeup was also refreshing and marked by a pink lip shade. She also rounded out her look with middle-parted wavy tresses. We thought both looked fabulous. Don't you think so too? Let us know that in the comment section.