- 7 hrs ago 73% Population Of Odisha Has Developed Antibodies Against COVID: ICMR Survey
- 8 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Celebrates Spring Stylishly In The Fall; Posts A Cute Set Of Pictures With Randhir Kapoor
- 9 hrs ago Benefits Of Pomegranate For Babies: When To Introduce And Things To Remember
- 13 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor And Ananya Panday Flaunt Green Outfits At The Global Citizen Live 2021 Event
- Sports IPL 2021: CSK vs SRH: Dream11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips, Possible 11, Match prediction
- Technology Flipkart The Big Billion Days Sale: Discount Offers On Realme 8s 5G, Realme C21Y, Realme Narzo 30 5G, And More
- News UP relaxes Covid lockdown norms for functions at open spaces
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan: Gauri Says I Overact All The Time And I Do Not Even Look Good On Screen [Flashback]
- Automobiles eBikeGo To Install 1 lakh IoT Enabled Charging Stations In India
- Finance Crisil Upgrades Bharti Airtel's Long-Term Rating to AA+; Short-Term Rating Reaffirmed
- Education JMI Entrance Exam Result 2021 Declared For All Courses, Check JMI Result Link
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
If you want to learn how to effortlessly slay it, Kareena Kapoor Khan is the inspiration you need. The actress makes head turn with her style. Recently, she wowed us with her fashion game and actually made us realise that you don't have to do much to look stunning. In other words, Kareena showed us how simple top and denims can make you look a class apart, provided you have confidence. So, let's talk about the two ensembles that she wore, which had our attention.
One of her recent outfits was about colour-blocks and Kareena Kapoor looked totally awesome in her ensemble. Styled by Lakshmi Lehr, she wore a yellow sweater top that featured eye-catching black buttons and statement pockets. It was a cropped top and she teamed it with a pair of high-waist blue denims. The makeup was marked by muted-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and mascara and eye shadow. The side-parted highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar. She also wore a pair of denims and black top.
The actress wore a t-shirt that came from Puma, of which Kareena Kapoor is also the brand ambassador. She teamed her ensemble with high-waist denim trousers that was folded at the hem. She paired her attire with a pair of blue and white sports shoes that went well with her outfit. She accessorised her look with dark frames and a watch. She upped her look with pink lip shade and streaked tresses completed her look. So, which attire and look of Kareena Kapoor Khan did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram