- 31 min ago How To Prepare Ratatouille With Grilled Cottage Cheese Steak Recipe
- 48 min ago 7 Reasons Why You Have Excessive Belly Fat!
- 2 hrs ago Christmas 2022: How To Prepare Power-packed Mung Bean & Tofu Salad Recipe
- 7 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 04 December To 10 December 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- Sports India vs Bangladesh 1st ODI: Litton Das takes a one-handed stunner to take Virat Kohli's catch
- Movies Bride To Be Hansika Motwani Looks Like A Dream In White Sharara For Her Haldi; PIC
- Finance NPS Tier-1 - Features, Eligibility, Tax Benefits, Documents, Withdrawal and How to Apply It?
- Education DU PG Admission 2022: Registration against the first merit list will be closed tomorrow
- News 'Trust my friend PM Modi', says French President Macron as India takes over G20 Presidency
- Automobiles 2023 BMW S 1000 RR Showcased At IBW 2022 – Launch On December 10
- Technology Oppo Find N2 Flip Digital Render Surfaces After A Leaked Video
- Travel Indian Dentist Set A World Record For The Fastest Travel On Foot From Leh To Manali, Read About Mahendra Mah
If you want to learn how to effortlessly slay it, Kareena Kapoor Khan is the inspiration you need. The actress makes head turn with her style. Recently, she wowed us with her fashion game and actually made us realise that you don't have to do much to look stunning. In other words, Kareena showed us how simple top and denims can make you look a class apart, provided you have confidence. So, let's talk about the two ensembles that she wore, which had our attention.
One of her recent outfits was about colour-blocks and Kareena Kapoor looked totally awesome in her ensemble. Styled by Lakshmi Lehr, she wore a yellow sweater top that featured eye-catching black buttons and statement pockets. It was a cropped top and she teamed it with a pair of high-waist blue denims. The makeup was marked by muted-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and mascara and eye shadow. The side-parted highlighted tresses rounded out her avatar. She also wore a pair of denims and black top.
The actress wore a t-shirt that came from Puma, of which Kareena Kapoor is also the brand ambassador. She teamed her ensemble with high-waist denim trousers that was folded at the hem. She paired her attire with a pair of blue and white sports shoes that went well with her outfit. She accessorised her look with dark frames and a watch. She upped her look with pink lip shade and streaked tresses completed her look. So, which attire and look of Kareena Kapoor Khan did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
Picture Source: Instagram
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNavratri 2022 Day 2 Colour Of The Day - Red: Ananya Panday, Sonam Kapoor, Suhana Khan's Outfit Ideas
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bebo’s Influential Style That Needs To Be Bookmarked
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Easy Ways To Style Wide-Leg Pants Like B-Town Babes
- hair careDeepika Padukone To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Learn To Replicate Their Rope Braid Ponytail Hairdo
- hair careAlia Bhatt To Kareena Kapoor Khan: 5 Everyday Ponytail Styles To Learn From Bollywood Divas
- bollywood wardrobeAlia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma, Kareena Kapoor Khan: Bollywood Guide To Maternity Fashion
- skin careKareena Kapoor Khan Birthday Special: 8 Beauty Tips From The Bollywood Diva
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Steps Out In Trendy Casual Outfit With Son Taimur
- make up tipsYear Opener 2022: Sanya Malhotra, Vidya Balan, Deepika Padukone Convince You To Go For The Bold Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Look Is About Blending Sportswear With Traditional Couture
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits