- 3 min ago 8 Essential Ways To Strengthen Your Heart
- 23 min ago Cats' Shocking And Funny Reaction When They See Cat Filter On Owners' Faces
- 33 min ago Gauri Khan, Karan Johar, And Kaajal Anand Recreates Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Characters With Their Outfits
- 40 min ago Sticking To His Bengali Roots, Abhijit Banerjee Dons Dhoti While Receiving Nobel Prize 2019
- News No pressure on us, what is in our hearts, is on our lips, says Sanjay Raut on CAB
- Technology Vodafone Idea Plans To Sell Optic Fiber Arm, Navi Mumbai Data Centre: Report
- Sports Was a mistake, hoping for light punishment - Shooter Ravi Kumar on doping violation
- Movies Gauri Khan-Karan Johar's Kuch Kuch Hota Hai Recreation Leaves Shah Rukh Khan Embarrassed!
- Finance PC Jeweller Shares Sink 9% After Care Ratings Downgrades Its FD To CARE D FD
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Kareena Kapoor Khan was a vision to behold as she wrapped up the Lakmé Fashion Week Summer Resort 2019 for Shantanu & Nikhil. The diva looked drop-dead gorgeous as she walked down the ramp in her structured gown, which came from the collection 'Recruit'. The collection represents avant-garde silhouettes enhanced by nostalgic drapes. Kareena's ensemble was absolutely empowering. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
The actress wore an off-shouldered gown, which was characterised by sharp and nuanced details. The matte black attire of hers was dramatic and perfect for women, who are unapologetic about their sensuality. Kareena's gown was detailed with a crisp bodice with metallic accents. It was a figure-flattering number with intricate work and it featured a train with a flared hem.
Kareena's look was minimal and flawless. She inspired awe and her makeup was notched up by a bold red lip shade. The smoky kohl added to the gorgeous effect. The tight hairdo rounded out her showstopper avatar. So, what do you think about her attire and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.