- 13 hrs ago Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- 1 day ago Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- 1 day ago Exclusive: Doctor Shares How Parents Can Reduce Screen Time For Kids to Counter Myopia Risk
- 1 day ago Kalki Koechlin Just Made This Monsoon A Little More Fun With Dreamy Blue Eye Make-up!
- News Ahead of trust vote, Kumaraswamy urges rebels to return and 'expose' BJP
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 3 Contestants List: Sreemukhi, Varun Sandesh, Vithika Sheru & Others!
- Sports Badminton Asia Junior Championships 2019: Maisnam Meiraba shines as India enter quarterfinals
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Automobiles Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Firstly, Kareena Kapoor Khan's fashion game is as diverse as it can get and secondly, she makes us want to fall in love with the colour red. The actress and a reality show judge, Kareena looked insanely gorgeous in her red dress, which we thought made for an ideal cocktail and date night dress. The actress was styled to perfection by stylist, Tanya Ghavri. So, if you are planning a special date, Kareena has a fashion lesson for you.
Layered and impeccably pleated, Kareena's dress came from the label, Amur. It was a strapless and asymmetrical dress, which featured a structured corset bodice but otherwise the silhouette was flared. The dress also featured some ruffled details and Kareena paired her ensemble with Prada sandals. It was a bold number and not quite everybody's cup of tea.
She wore delicate jewellery, which complemented her attire. Kareena sported a dainty ring and light neckpiece to notch up her look. Since her jewellery was light, the look seemed minimal. The jewellery came from Farah Khan Ali's eponymous label and Jet Gems. The make-up was also fresh and she looked naturally radiant. Her make-up was highlighted by a minty pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and subtle kohl with complementing eyeshadow. Kareena's make-up and jewellery gave her look a lot of balance. The wavy wind-swept tresses rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Kareena's dress and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.