- 11 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 13 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 16 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Kareena Kapoor Khan is effortless when it comes to fashion and the latest traditional look of hers is a proof. She looked simply gorgeous in her pastel number and the diva was styled by Tanya Ghavri. She wore this outfit to the event called Baradari, which is in a collaboration with Ensemble. The second edition will have Kareena Kapoor Khan and Namrata Zakaria. Baradari is a fundraiser event in support of artisans. Speaking about Kareena's outfit that she sported for the announcement of the event, it was a minimally done number and here's what we have to say about it.
The actress wore a Trissa Anarkali Set, which was designed by Anita Dongre. Her attire was crafted from soft fabric and featured tasselled dupatta, accentuated by intricate embroidery work at the front panels. Adorned with glittering motifs, the translucent sleeves and gentle folds of her ensemble exuded soothing vibes. The attire is splashed in blush-pink hue and priced at Rs. 26,900. Her anarkali set seemed perfect for formal events and also for festive occasions and with festivals in the offing, you can bookmark this anarkali set. She paired her ensemble with embellished golden-toned wedges from Aprajita Toor.
She accessorised her look with a statement ring, which went well with her look. The makeup was highlighted by glossy-pink lip shade, contoured cheekbones, and smokey kohl. She also wore pink nail lacquer and the side-swept highlighted tresses completed her look. Kareena looked amazing and so, what do you think about her ensemble and look? Let us know that in the comment section.