- 40 min ago Chata, The Cute Munchkin Kitten With The Cutest Sleeping Poses!
- 1 hr ago On Regina Cassandra's Birthday, Take A Look At Her Impeccable Fashion Sense
- 1 hr ago Viral: This Adorable Penguin Migrates 8,000 KM Every Year To Meet The Man Who Saved It
- 2 hrs ago Video Of 70-Year-Old Physics Professor From Virginia Doing Crazy Experiments Goes Viral
- Technology Microsoft Your Phone App Now Lets You Answer Calls From PC
- News I will not apologize, says Rahul Gadhi over 'rape in India' remark
- Finance Tata Motors Shares Surge 6% On Boris Johnson's UK Win
- Movies Meghna Gulzar: Laxmi Agarwal’s Pics Before The Attack Are Strikingly Similar To Deepika Padukone
- Sports 76ers hand Celtics first home loss, Doncic stars again
- Automobiles Tata Altroz India Launch Date Confirmed: To Rival The Maruti Suzuki Baleno
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Kareena Kapoor Khan has been the face of Lakme's products for a long time, and she is at it again and looks more stunning than ever before. We can't wait for the shoot to be out soon; but until then, we have snippets of Kareena in the outfit that we get to admire.
Kareena is seen dressed in a bespoke one-shoulder ball gown designed by Manish Malhotra. The outfit is a delicate blush pink shade and has an A-line structure from the waist on that leads to a trail. The delicate fabric used just adds to the ethereal aura.
As we can see, the torso has embroidery all over it and is on the shinier side with the embroidery dispersing as you move down the waist. The hair looks great, with the side-swept style and a low-rise pony of beachy wavy hair. And of course, the makeup is on point!
Are you also excited for the entire shoot to release? Let us know by commenting below.