- Sports IPL 2020: Final in Mumbai, no change in timings, concussion substitute introduced, an All Stars charity game on March 29
- Technology BSNL Revises Marutham Plan; Now Offering 300 Days Validity
- News ED finds ‘financial links’ between PFI and anti-CAA protests in UP
- Finance Post Office Increase Minimum Balance For Savings A/c To Rs. 500
- Movies Prabhas and Pooja Hegde Starrer Prabhas 20 to Release in October?
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Deliveries Begin: First Vehicle Delivered To EESL
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Kareena Kapoor Khan has been the face of Lakme's products for a long time, and she is at it again and looks more stunning than ever before. We can't wait for the shoot to be out soon; but until then, we have snippets of Kareena in the outfit that we get to admire.
Kareena is seen dressed in a bespoke one-shoulder ball gown designed by Manish Malhotra. The outfit is a delicate blush pink shade and has an A-line structure from the waist on that leads to a trail. The delicate fabric used just adds to the ethereal aura.
As we can see, the torso has embroidery all over it and is on the shinier side with the embroidery dispersing as you move down the waist. The hair looks great, with the side-swept style and a low-rise pony of beachy wavy hair. And of course, the makeup is on point!
Are you also excited for the entire shoot to release? Let us know by commenting below.