- 8 hrs ago From Deepika Padukone To Tamannaah Bhatia, These Divas Gave Us Sari Goals For Various Occasions
- 9 hrs ago Gauri Khan's Corset And Geometrically-Patterned Lehenga Is The Refreshing Outfit We All Wish We Had
- 9 hrs ago 8 Diseases Caused Due To Poor Sexual Hygiene
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Bigg Boss 13 Tops Chart With Record Breaking Number; Naagin 4 Witnesses Drop
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Churchill Brothers look to halt TRAU’s winning run
- News No state can deny implementation of CAA, it’s unconstitutional: Kapil Sibal
- Technology Bad Weather Delays SpaceX Crew Dragon Escape Test
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Be it weddings or prom nights, you can blindly trust Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan, when you need fashion inspiration. If you look at any of her outfits, be it ethnic or western, she looks a class apart and that majorly inspires us.
As always, Kareena Kapoor once again caught our attention with her beautiful attire. Recently, the Good Newwz actress attended an event in Melbourne, where she made heads turn with a pale pink chikankari lehenga. So, let us take a close look at her ethnic ensemble and decode it.
So, for the event, Kareena Kapoor Khan opted for a stunning pale pink classic net chikankari lehenga from Narjis. Her lehenga was accentuated by intricate thread work. She teamed it with a cut-sleeved V-shaped plunging neckline chic pearl sequin blouse. Styled by Tanya Ghavri, the actress draped a matching dupatta, which was enhanced by subtle embroidery and golden border. Her dupatta also featured tassels on the hemline. Kareena accessorised her look with a pair of gold-toned exquisite chandelier earrings and rings, which came from label Tyaani by Karan Johar. She painted her nails maroon.
Kareena Kapoor upped her look with side-parted shoulder-length sleek tresses. On the makeup front, she sharply contoured her T-zone and cheekbones. Filled thick brows, kohled eyes, heavy mascara, black eyeliner, light eyeshadow, soft blush, and glossy pink lip shade spruced up her look.
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked desi perfect in her chic ethnic chikankari lehenga. What do you think about her outfit? Do let us know in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kareena Kapoor Khan