- 38 min ago Daily Horoscope: 15 October 2019
- 8 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 9 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 10 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Diwali Sale Offers: Honor Smartphones On Discount
- News Bank jobs for 10th pass:115 Indian Bank peon vacancies announced; Peon jobs apply online link here
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Kareena Kapoor Khan left us speechless with her latest photoshoot, which she did for her dance reality show, Dance India Dance. We were a little disappointed with her previous blue-hued Prabal Gurung outfit but this outfit of hers made us forget all about her blue and silver number. With this shoot, Kareena Kapoor showed us that why she is the quintessential diva of Bollywood. Her styling and makeup was done to perfection. So, let's take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, for DID, Kareena Kapoor Khan opted for a beautiful gota woven silver colour lehenga by Nazm-e-Itrh. It was a handcrafted number and made for a unique wedding ensemble. So, prospective brides are you taking notes here? Styled by Mohit Rai, she teamed her lehenga with a complementing cut-sleeved plunging neckline matching choli. Apart from her lehenga, we also loved her multi-hued kalamkari dupatta that was adorned with floral accents and added a whiff of vibrancy to her metallic attire. With her patterned dupatta, Kareena gave us an awesome styling goal. So, if your ethnic attire is dipped in a single hue, you can notch it up with a printed dupatta or colour-block it.
The Hindi Medium 2 actress accessorised her look with a silver-toned ring by Anmol jewellers and a multi-layered black necklace, which came from The Gem Palace. The actress spruced up her look with her on-point make-up, which was highlighted by perfect base, light contouring, pointed brows, kohled eyes with heavy mascara, soft pink blush, and nude lip shade. Kareena Kapoor Khan completed her look with middle-parted wavy tresses, which elevated her look.
Kareena Kapoor Khan pulled off her attire beautifully. What do you think about her understated silver lehenga? Do let us know in the comment section.