- 2 hrs ago Lokmat Most Stylish Awards 2021: Ananya Panday, Sara Ali Khan And Other Actresses At Their Fashionable Best
- 5 hrs ago Can Babies Be Depressed? Causes, Symptoms And Treatment Of Baby Depression (Paediatric Depression)
- 6 hrs ago Amazon Sale: Sparkling Jewellery With Up To 70% Off; Pick Your Favourite Jewellery
- 11 hrs ago Omicron Variant: India Revises Guidelines For International Travellers; State-wise Guidelines
- Automobiles EVRE & Mad About Wheels To Add 500 EV Chargers Over The Next 3 Years
- Movies Kangana Ranaut's Car Gets Stopped By Protestors Seeking Her Apology In Punjab, Actress Goes On To Greet Them
- News Govt issues FAQs on Omicron: Are existing vaccines effective against this variant?
- Sports BCCI AGM Festival Match: Jay Shah wrecker-in-chief; Team Ganguly falls short by one run
- Education CBSE Class 12 Term 1 English Exam Answer Key 2021, Download Unofficial CBSE Class 12 English Answer Key Here
- Technology Moto G51 5G India Launch Officially Teased; First Phone With Snapdragon 480+ Chip
- Finance InFinity Forum- India's beyond-Boundaries FinTech Event
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
After a long hiatus, Kareena Kapoor Khan walked the ramp again, as the brand ambassador of Lakmé. The actress, looked stunning as ever, in her Gaurav Gupta gown, which she wore for the grand finale of the FDCI x Lakmé Fashion Week (LFW). It was an environment-conscious outfit that she sported and so, let's talk about her ensemble and look.
Kareena wore a champagne and gold-toned gown, which featured architectural construction, thereby kept in tune with the designer's eponymous brand's sensibility. Crafted with precision, her gown was iridescent with shimmering sequins and the engineered fan-sculpted bodice added to the dramatic edge. It was a gorgeous number and as Kareena stepped down the platform and walked gracefully, the gown absolutely exuded the waves-like effect in the ocean. Speaking about water bodies, her gown was created from the waste plastic materials excavated from the oceans and landfills. It was a thoughtful attire, where the toxic waste was incorporated into the making of her gown and the silhouette resembled the aquatic life.
As such Gaurav Gupta's collection, Demi Couture, was inspired by the designer's stay in Andamans. He developed and sketched Redefine in the Andamans and the collection was made out from wrappers of crisps, biscuits, plastic bottles, and other daily consumables. Coming back to Kareena's showstopper look, her makeup was highlighted by black-cherry lip shade, contoured pink and bronzed contoured cheekbones, and golden glittery eye shadow with kohl. The impeccable bun rounded out her avatar. Kareena was a vision in her outfit and so, what do you think about her attire and look? Let us know that in the comment section.