- 1 hr ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- 3 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 5 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 16 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- News US: Missing Bengal tiger has been found safe, healthy, says Houston police
- Sports ONE Championship Dangal: How Arjan Bhullar became first Indian-origin MMA champion
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Movies Radhe Overseas Day 3 Box Office Collection
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor Khan has been shelling out major maternity fashion goals in her chic and stylish outfits. Each day, the actress has been stepping out, flaunting her wow-worthy yet comfy outfits and making heads turn. Recently, she was snapped in two gorgeous dresses. One was a floral printed dress while the other was a grey printed number. In her both outfits, she looked gorgeous as ever and looked super stunning. So, let us take a close look at her both dresses and decode it for fashion inspiration.
Kareena Kapoor Khan In A Floral Printed Dress
Kareena Kapoor Khan sported a quarter-sleeved sweetheart-neckline white midi dress, which was accentuated by blossoming red, pink, and yellow florals and green and blue leaves patterns. She teamed her pretty dress with a pair of fuchsia-pink flip flops that looked super cool. The Lal Singh Chaddha actress sported a plain black mask. She pulled back her sleek tresses into a neat high ponytail and went make-up free.
Kareena Kapoor Khan In A Grey Printed Dress
Kareena Kapoor Khan was decked up in a full-sleeved sweetheart-neckline easy-breezy grey midi dress. Her dress featured intricate and tiny prints while the sleeves had ruffle-detailing. She completed her look with the same pair of fuchsia pink slippers and upped her look with a gold-toned ring. The Takht actress tied her sleek tresses into a casual bun and sported a black mask with make-up free look.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Kareena Kapoor Khan? Let us know that in the comment section.