- 51 min ago Taapsee Pannu And Bhumi Pednekar Give Us Party Looks That We Can Easily Ace
- 2 hrs ago 8 Things That Your Mother May Want To Hear From You
- 2 hrs ago Arranged Marriages Can Be Better Than What You Think, Know From Real People Why!
- 3 hrs ago How To Remove Acrylic Nails At Home Without Damaging Your Nails
- News Madras HC grants 30-day parole to Rajiv Gandhi killer Robert Payas
- Movies Neha Dhupia And Angad Bedi's Photos With Daughter Mehr On Her First Birthday Are Winning Hearts!
- Sports Three players Tottenham could target with Mourinho in charge
- Finance 2 Midcap Stock Ideas That Are Good Long-Term Investments
- Technology Oppo Reno 3 With Dual-Mode 5G, ColorOS 7 Confirmed For December Launch
- Automobiles BMW Updates Portfolio With BS6-Compliant Models In India: Production Of Updated Models Begin
- Travel 8 Exhilarating Water Adventures In India For Couples
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Today is Kareena Kapoor Khan's birthday and about last night, her close family members including Saif Ali Khan and Karisma Kapoor celebrated her birthday. The diva looked stunning and for the intimate celebrations, she wore something that left us surprised. So, yes Kareena donned something androgynous and cool. However, most of all, she twinned with her husband, Saif, whose show Sacred Games has earned Emmy nominations. So, let's find out what she wore.
So, Kareena Kapoor wore a white kurta pyjama and we think that her outfit is going to trend as she looked so beautiful and classy. It was a breezy quintessential kurta set that featured a three-quarter-sleeved kurta with sheer accents. The Veere Di Wedding actress paired her kurta with matching pyjamas and she completed her look with a pair of flats. The diva accessorised her look with hoop earrings, an elegant neckpiece, and metallic bracelets. Th makeup was dewy-toned and side-swept tresses rounded out her avatar.
Saif Ali Khan also wore a pristine white kurta pyjama like his wife. He wore a white kurta with a round slit neckline and pyjamas. The dapper actor completed his look with classy loafers. Karisma Kapoor also graced the party and she looked gorgeous in her blue dress. Her dress was collared and three-quarter-sleeved. Karisma's dress was notched up by floral accents and she teamed her attire with embellishment sandals.
So, what do you think about Saif and Kareena's twinning fashion moment and Karisma Kapoor's dress? Happy birthday, Kareena Kapoor Khan!
Pics Credit: Karisma Kapoor's Instagram