- 19 min ago Afghan Women Fight For Education, Jobs And Representation In New Government
- 2 hrs ago Teja Dashmi 2021: Date, History, Significance And Legends Associated With This Festival
- 5 hrs ago No Of People Who Got At Least One Jab In India Highest In World: Health Ministry
- 6 hrs ago Orthopedist Explains Symptoms And Gives Advice On Long COVID-19
- Sports India's ODI tour of New Zealand postponed to 2022
- Travel 6 Good Reasons Why You Should Travel With Friends
- News Pornography racket case: Mumbai police files charge sheet against Raj Kundra, others
- Automobiles Citroen C3 Unveiled In India Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Design, Features, Storage Space & More Details
- Movies Jacqueline Fernandez On Nasty Things Written About Her On Social Media: I Kind Of Take It Positively
- Finance RBI To Hint At Any Interest Rate Change Via Policy Stance; Weighs In Credit Offtake
- Technology 5G Spectrum Auction Might Take Place In February 2022
- Education Vishwakarma Puja 2021: Date, History, Significance And All You Need To Know
The most fashionable siblings of Bollywood, Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor arrived in style for Manish Malhotra's lunch party. The gorgeous divas flaunted black outfits and made us realise that black is the ultimate party colour and there's no other colour that can quite beat this hue. They looked smart in their respective outfits and so, if you are looking for party-wear goals, Kareena and Karisma are here to give you goals.
Kareena Kapoor Khan's Black Dress
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked smart in her sleeveless black-hued midi dress. It was a bodycon dress that she wore and carried it ever so confidently. She paired her dress with printed yellow sandals, which went well with her dress. She accessorised her look with chic bracelets and carried a sturdy brown purse with her. Her makeup was light and the bun hairdo was impeccably made. She completed her look with a plain black mask.
Karisma Kapoor's Black Dress
As for Karisma Kapoor, she opted for a light and summery black dress. The actress looked gorgeous in her dress that was round-necked with kaftan-style sleeves. Her dress featured sheer accents and accentuated by subtle patterns. She teamed her dress with strappy black sandals and carried a smart chic purse with her. Karisma accessorised her look with a watch and sunglasses, which went well with her look. She wore a blue mask and the bun hairdo rounded out her avatar.
So, whose black dress did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.