- 2 hrs ago On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- 4 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 17 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Automobiles Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor recently flaunted dresses, which we so loved. Both divas wore summery dresses and looked fabulous as always. While Kareena wore a yellow maxi dress, Karisma wore a pink-hued dress. We have decoded both the dresses for you.
Kareena Kapoor Khan's Yellow Dress
Kareena Kapoor Khan looked amazing in her long dress that came from House of Masaba. It was a full-sleeved flowy dress that featured kaftan sleeves. The yellow dress was accentuated by black-toned patterns and pink tassels. It was an asymmetrical number and Kareena Kapoor looked fabulous in her dress. The makeup was fresh and natural, and the side-swept tresses completed her look.
Karisma Kapoor's Pink Dress
Karisma Kapoor looked stunning in her pink dress that was designed by Anita Dongre. It was a half-sleeved dress that was subtly-done in white tones. The neckline of the dress was intricately done, which accentuated her attire. The dress was also enhanced by tassels. The makeup was highlighted by contoured cheekbones, pink lip shade, and subtle kohl. The middle-parted ponytail rounded out her avatar.
So, whose dress did you like more? Let us know that.