- 30 min ago Struggling With Cakey Make-up? Here Is Your Guide To Applying Make-up On Dry Skin
- 37 min ago 17 Foods To Eat And Avoid Before Travelling
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday, Alia Bhatt And Other Bollywood Divas Make Fashionable Splash At An Event
- 1 hr ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Vicky Kaushal Looks Dapper In An All-White Attire On The Ramp
- Movies Bigg Boss Fans SLAM Shilpa Shinde For Accusing Sidharth Of Hitting Her; Trend #ShilpaTrophyVapasKaro
- Sports My positivity and passion can help India win T20 World Cup: Shardul Thakur
- News Hindu Mahasabha chief says coronavirus is an 'avatar' to punish non-vegetarians
- Finance Planning for 5 Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposit? List of Things to Check
- Travel Maha Shivratri 2020: Ancient Shiva Temples In India
- Technology itel Launches Vision 1 Smartphone With 2GB RAM And 4000mAh Battery For Rs. 5,499
- Automobiles 2020 Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Facelift — All You Need To Know
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
Kareena Kapoor Khan and Karisma Kapoor gave us patterned outfit goals at the Kapoors' Christmas bash. They looked stunning in their outfits and while Kareena donned a jumpsuit, Karisma wore a midi dress. So, let's decode their outfits.
Kareena Kapoor Khan's Jumpsuit
The Good Newwz actress, Kareena Kapoor Khan wore a belted jumpsuit for the festive occasion. Her attire was collared and splashed in a light brown hue. The attire was accentuated by white dotted patterns and her ensemble was marked by flared accents. Kareena carried a textured smart black-hued purse with her. She accessorised her look with studs and golden-red shades. The makeup was highlighted by red lip shade and the impeccable bun rounded out her avatar.
Karisma Kapoor's Midi Dress
Karisma Kapoor looked amazing in her midi attire that was accentuated by black and red hue. Her attire was structured with flowy full sleeves and it featured a slight front slit. The outfit was marked by heart-shaped motifs and she paired it with transparent-strapped black sandals. She carried a black side bag with her and upped her look with dainty studs. The makeup was highlighted by light pink lip shade and geometrical-shaped black frames. The middle-parted ponytail completed her look.
So, whose outfit did you like more? Let us know that in comments section.