- 6 min ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 5 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 19 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 19 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- News Ayodhya in tizzy following hoax bomb threat
- Sports Soldier of his country: Iran's Olympic champion shooter is hospital nurse too, served in COVID wards
- Finance Gratuity Act 1972: Here’s All You Need To Know About Nomination Rules
- Movies Yashika Anand Meets With An Accident; Critically Injured
- Technology Vodafone-Idea Likely To Follow Airtel; Increase Tariffs Of Postpaid Plans
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Freida Pinto graced the Vanity Fair Oscars 2019 party recently and Kareena Kapoor Khan was the finale guest with Priyanka Chopra Jonas at Koffee With Karan. They wore spectacular outfits and there was one thing common about their outfits. It was pretty simple to guess. The common factor was the molten red hue. Let's find out who looked more awesome.
So, talking about Kareena first, her ensemble was designed by Monisha Jaising. It was an embellished gown that was full-sleeved and featured a structured silhouette. Her attire was accentuated by a metallic touch and Kareena teamed her ensemble with chic rings. The makeup was highlighted by a glossy lip shade, accentuated cheekbones, and subtle kohl accompanied by a nude eye shadow. The wavy tresses rounded out her gorgeous look.
Freida's gown was bolder with a deep neckline and thigh-high front slit. It was a molten sequin full-sleeved gown by Julien Macdonald and she paired it with complementing pencil heels and carried a matching clutch with her. Freida accessorised her look with diamond earrings and the makeup was enhanced by a red lip shade. The messy tied hairdo completed her party look.
Between the two, we thought Kareena looked better. We thought both the gowns were equally fabulous but Kareena's refreshing makeup went well with this unapologetically sparkly number. Adding to that, we loved her wavy loose hairdo too. Whose outfit and look did you find better? Let us know that in the comment section.