- 10 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 12 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 12 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 13 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Technology Flipkart Big Billion Days Sale: Best Smartphones Priced Under Rs. 3,999
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Karan Johar never fails to woo us with his fashion statements. For Mukesh Ambani's Ganesh Chaturthi celebrations, he gave us a very modern and stylish traditional outfit goal. And this time, he opted for a Payal Singhal outfit, which we thought was a patterned delight. Let's decode his ensemble and look.
So, Karan sported a kurta and pyjama, which consisted of a long kurta with folded sleeves and tailored pyjamas. His attire was splashed in a festive silver hue and adorned with ethnic multi-hued designs. The intricate red and blue patterns absolutely gave his ensemble a vibrant touch and made him look a class apart. Well, Karan absolutely gave us a different number and we are glad he didn't stick to those muted ensembles.
However, apart from his kurta and complementing pyjamas, Karan Johar also stepped up his look with a matching scarf. We hope discerning men out there are taking some fashion notes here. He wore black loafers to notch up his avatar and it went well with his look. The black shoes absolutely balanced his bright outfit as otherwise the effect could have been too overwhelming. So, yes the styling was wonderfully done by his stylist, Nikita Jaisinghani. He accessorised his look with sturdy rings and a black band. Karan Johar looked amazing. What do you think about his look? Let us know that.