- 5 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 5 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 7 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 7 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
At the cover launch of MillionaireAsia India Magazine, the ultimate dapper, Filmmaker Karan Johar was spotted in one of his coolest style books.
He was slaying it totally in a turquoise coloured tuxedo blazer from Gucci which he matched with a black shirt and black trousers. The black boots had to be a necessary pair with the suit. The Gucci blazer had a 'knife into the heart' patch which too suggested his intentions to slay people with the look.
He is always on our list of the best-styled celebrities in India and his style books never fail to amaze us.
Did you like his look?
Actor Jackie Shroff too was at the event, as usual killing it with his sassy style and attitude.