- 32 min ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Zendaya, Shraddha Kapoor, Hina Khan & More
- 57 min ago Dating An Aquarian? 8 Things That You Can Expect In Your Relationship
- 2 hrs ago Studies Show Cabbage Can Reduce The Risk Of Certain Cancers
- 2 hrs ago Pongal 2020: Kajol And Other Divas Have Pongal-Perfect Outfit Suggestions For You
- Finance HousingForAll.com: All You Need To Know About The Govt’s Website To Buy Ready Flats
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Glows In A Desi Avatar At Cousin's Engagement In Himachal [PICS]
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A50s, Galaxy A70s Get Up To Rs. 3,000 Discount At Offline Stores
- News Modi flag bearer of Indian culture, tradition: HM Amit Shah in Karnataka
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca, Juve in Rakitic-Bernardeschi swap talks
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Kapoor & Sons, another of Karan Johar's only-casting-star-kids ventures. We do not envy the stardom and easy-way-out which star kids enjoy when they are 'friends' with Dharma productions' CEO. Wait. We do envy this.
Anyway, leaving aside the emotion felt, Karan Johar is back with Alia Bhatt, Sidharth Malhotra and the new fame in town, Fawad Khan with Rishi Kapoor, along with Rajat Kapoor.
Yesterday, the said movie created a huge ruckus with the launch of its trailer. But for us, it was the least of our concerns, we were more occupied with the beautiful outfits the lead stars were donning.
Alia Bhatt, yet to find a space in fashion mavens list, was sporting a glitter blue dress by Prabal Gurung. She pepped the look with white high heel sandals. We also noticed the use of hairpin.
Sidharth, on the hand, went all white. He wore a white shirt, white distressed jeans and a printed jacket.
Fawad Khan was neat in a checkered blazer.
We love how Alia is emerging as the new style star. And with Sonam Kapoor's fashion apocalypse, Alia is destined to be the next fashionista of B-Town. Thank god.
Having talked about Kapoor & Sons, let's watch the trailer here and get to know what was all this ruckus about?