- 4 min ago 5 Facts About Bougainville - The World's Newest Nation'
- 1 hr ago Cuteness Alert: Adorable Pandas Doing Funny Activities Will Make You Fall In Love With Them
- 1 hr ago Sania Mirza Keeps Her Jewellery Game Strong At Sister, Anam Mirza's Wedding Festivities
- 2 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Fabulous Fashion Goals With Her Amazing Outfits
- News Name change pays electoral dividend to B S Yediyurappa
- Technology Jio Removes Rs. 49 JioPhone Recharge Plan, Base Plan Debuts At Rs. 75
- Finance Time To Be A Little Cautious On The Markets
- Movies Saath Nibhana Saathiya's Rucha Hasabnis Blessed With Baby Girl; Devoleena & Adaa Congratulate Her
- Sports India vs West Indies: Key takeaways from T20 series: KL Rahul grabs chance; Rishabh Pant disappoints again
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Kangana Ranaut sure knows how to make a point. The 'Queen' actress gives opinions like no other - with her in-your-face attitude. However, this time, the diva was not expressing her views on nepotism or the sexism in the Hindi film industry, but she was a part of an issue that concerns every species. Yes, Kangana, like Dia Mirza, spoke against the use of plastic bags at an event on the World Environment Day, which is today.
And she obviously did it in style! We were pretty amused to see her covering her head with a polythene bag that read, 'Stop Plastic Suffocation'. Though it seemed funny, but the starlet was absolutely right and on point.
And seriously, what could have been a better way of conveying the thought than to act it out, quite literally?
However, we were not only impressed by how she demonstrated it but she was also dressed to T for the occasion. We loved her sari splashed in light green hue - the colour, which is most synonymous with the word, 'environment'.
We found the pink, white, and black vibrant floral prints on her sari and the matching green sleeveless blouse to be very attractive. Had she worn blouse of some other colour, it wouldn't have looked that great. Kangana only accessorised her look with dazzling flower-shaped studs and she tied her curly hair into a ponytail, which went well with the attire.
Her makeup was done very nicely, considering the fact that it was not very subtle. She looked very pretty with her cheeks accentuated by a pink highlighter.
There's no denying that Kangana Ranaut is one of the best dressed celebrities. She knows the tough art of slaying it all the times. We thought Kangana looked very regal and classy in this avatar, how about you?