- News ‘China and US will lose by fighting’: Xi Jinping tells Trump
- Sports Nine-time champ Federer cruises through Halle opener
- Technology Play Google Pay Tez Shots Cricket Game – How To Win Scratch Cards Up To Rs. 3,300
- Movies Madame Tussauds Unveils Priyanka Chopra Figure In UK
- Automobiles Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill — Enough Of The Hooliganism
- Finance Facebook Announces Digital Currency Libra
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Kangana Ranaut sported an ethnic attire recently, which we would have been intimidated to try. The prolific actress wore a salwar suit that you would have loved but would have thought twice before wearing. The reason being that her traditional outfit was not just about everybody's cup of tea. It was a resplendent number, perfect for a wedding or festive occasion.
So, Kangana donned a blue-hued velvet salwar suit that was designed by Anita Dongre. She looked gorgeous in the velvet number, which we felt was an ideal attire for winters and crafted out of an unconventional fabric. Yes, one can terribly go wrong with the velvet fabric, but it was meticulously designed and Kangana looked fabulous in it. She promoted vintage fashion with her outfit.
The kurta was long and flowy with full-sleeves and it was round-necked. The kurta was also adorned with intricate silver accents around the neckline area, which accentuated her attire. The diva paired her outfit with matching palazzo pants and also teamed her ensemble with complementing juttis.
She carried a boxy black-hued Mini Lady Dior clutch with her. Kangana's makeup was light and natural and curly locks completed her look. Kangana has truly mastered the art of slaying the traditional looks.