- 1 hr ago Weekly Horoscope: 16 May To 22 May
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 16 May 2021
- 14 hrs ago Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- 17 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- Movies Khiladi: Ravi Teja-Arjun Sarja’s Action Thriller To Get A Direct OTT Release?
- Finance Why Mutual Funds Are Showing 1-Year Returns of 70-80%?
- Sports Juventus 3-2 Inter: Cuadrado scores twice as Bianconeri keep top-four hopes alive
- News Covid-19 vaccine: India to have 51.6 crore doses by July, says Harsh Vardhan
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Automobiles Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Technology Oppo Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition With 65W Charging Launched: Coming To India?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
After mesmerising us with her classy look in a peach embellished saree, recently Kangana Ranaut stunned us with her traditional look in an elegant kanjeevaram saree. The actress lately attended the trailer launch event of her upcoming film Thalaivi in Mumbai and for that she picked a very elegant and pretty saree in the shade of orange and golden. At the event, the Manikarnika actress also celebrated her birthday by cutting a lovely cake. She looked extremely gorgeous. So, let us take a close look at her saree and complete attire and decode it for goals.
So, for the special occasion, Kangana Ranaut was dressed to slay in an orange-hued kanjeevaram silk saree, which came from the label Madhurya. Her beautiful saree was accentuated by subtle golden patterns and thick dark-golden border, that had intricate prints embedded on it with thin blue and red stripes. Styled by Ami Patel, the Dhaakad actress draped the matching-patterned floor-length pallu of her saree in an open style and teamed it up with golden-sleeved V-shaped neckline midnight-blue hued blouse. She completed her look with a pair of heels and accessorised her look with green-pearls detailed gold-toned jhumkis, a heavy choker, bangle, and ring, that came from the label Kishandas & Co.
On the make-up front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Kangana slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Red bindi, filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, black eyeliner, mascara, peach eyeshadow, soft blush, and very light-pink lipstick, spruced up her look. Her hairstyle was also very beautiful and suited her look. She pulled back her mid-parted tresses into a dazzling low bun and adorned it with white mogra flowers, that upped her traditional look.
We absolutely loved this traditional look of Kangana Ranaut in kanjeevaram saree. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.