- News A 3 page CMP that the Maharashtra government would formed on
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Sports Review blunders haunt New Zealand against England
- Movies Adithya Varma Twitter Review: Here’s What Audiences Feel About The Dhruv Vikram Starrer!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A71 Renders Surfaces Online With A Quad-Camera Setup
- Finance CSB Bank IPO Opens On 22 November: Things To Know
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Kangana Ranaut is excited about her upcoming movie, 'Mental Hai Kya', which is all set to be released next month. She was papped early in the morning today and guess what, Kangana became the latest celeb to repeat her outfit. After Twinkle Khanna, Deepika Padukone, and Janhvi Kapoor, Kangana became the latest celeb, who popularised the trend of wearing a cloth more than once and we are all in favour of it. Let's decode this latest look of hers.
So, Kangana looked as fresh as a daisy, this morning. She wore a humble graphic tee and denim shorts. The actress paired her ensemble with simple white slippers and her look was absolutely jewellery-free. The make-up was fresh with a pink lip shade and dewy cheekbones. The voluminous curly tresses elevated her look. It was a sassy morning look.
With this outfit combination, Kangana taught us that we should repeat clothes without any qualms. So, in her case, she wore her half-sleeved white carbon tee from the brand, Strateas Carlucci. Earlier, about a month ago, she was spotted at the airport, and had sported the same tee, which she teamed with Miu Miu checkered pants. Well, Kangana seems to be fond of this tee and we wish we had it too in our wardrobes. So, what do you think about this trend of repeating clothes? Let us know in the comment section.