- 7 min ago Benefits Of Cooking In Mustard Oil
- 37 min ago Tonsillitis: Causes, Types, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 1 hr ago Karishma Tanna's Sari Photoshoot Is Stunning And Will Absolutely Leave You Intrigued
- 1 hr ago Alaya F's Yellow Dress Is For Those Who Want To Keep It Simple And Sassy At Party Nights
- News HM Amit Shah to visit Kolkata on Sunday to 'clear confusion' on CAA
- Movies Shruti Haasan Opens Up On Suffering From PCOS, Experimenting With Lip Fillers
- Sports ISL 2019 20: Bengaluru FC vs ATK preview, where to watch, live streaming: BFC host ATK on Super Sunday
- Technology Everything You Should Know About Airtel Rs. 179, Rs. 279, And Rs. 349 Prepaid Plans
- Finance Govt’s Total Receipts In April-January At Rs 12.82 Lakh Crore
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz E Class Facelift Models To Launch In India This Year: Details And Expected Price
- Education UPSC Tie-breaking Principles For Civil Services And Other Exams
- Travel March 2020: Indian Festivals And Events Guide
After her hairband look, Kangana Ranaut made a pink and peach splash at Panga promotions. This time, we loved her outfits and thought she looked elegant. The diva was dressed in a traditional suit and pantsuit for the occasion. We have often seen Kangana in pantsuits, particularly in pink pantsuits but we are stunned with her salwar suit fashion. If her past two years, were about saris, this year definitely began on ethnic suit note. So, let's talk about both the suits looks, which suited her. She was styled by Ami Patel.
So, this ethnic suit of Kangana Ranaut's was about colour-block trend. She wore a pastel-hued number from Amisha Kothari Label. It was an exquisite mint green and peach kurta set from the label that was intricately done and she paired her outfit with embellished juttis from Needledust. Her floral-cut earrings made her ethnic avatar seem more complete and her dainty earrings were from Anmol. The makeup was simple with pink lip shade and pink and winged black eye makeup. The middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her avatar.
Kangana, might have donned a pink pantsuit, after a long time but this one was more on the sporty side. It was an edgy number and this outfit was in tune with her sportstar role in the movie. She promoted her movie on Star Sports India and her outfit was by Two Point Two. The ensemble consisted of a sporty crop top, a structured jacket, and high-waist pants. The white peep-hole sandals were by Kurt Geiger. This time, Kangana Ranaut kept her look jewellery-free. The makeup was enhanced by pink touches. The side-parted wavy tresses completed her look.
So, was it ethnic or western - which suit, suited Kangana better? Let us know that in the comment section.