- News 7 arrested in Dalit thrashing incident in Rajasthan; protests in state assembly
- Movies Sidharth Shukla Becomes Most Tweeted BB Contestant Followed By Asim; Fans Trend #TwitterKingSid
- Sports Hero I-League 2019-20: Gokulam Kerala hopeful ahead of away game against Neroca FC
- Technology Xiaomi Patents New Chip With 5G, Storage Options Together
- Finance LPG Cylinder Prices May Come Down In March: Pradhan
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai Tucson Bookings Commences — All You Need To Know
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
- Education CBSE Board Exam: Explore List Of Barred Items And Which Pen To Use In Exam
Sometimes experiments work and sometime experiments fail, but sometimes experiments are highly subjective. Such was the case with Kangana Ranaut, who made quite a floral splash at the screening event of her upcoming movie, Panga. The actress was styled by Ami Patel with Frida Kahlo at the back of her mind but this outcome wouldn't have made Frida Kahlo happy - at least Kangana didn't seem very pleased. Kangana Ranaut's attire was excellent but this hairband definitely seemed like a styling excess.
The Judgementall Hai Kya actress wore a traditional suit, which came from the label, Torani. It was a gorgeous Champa jaal chintz printed Heena kurta set from the Chatt collection of the label. The dupatta and kurta were adorned with understated floral accents and the striped trousers contrasted her kurta. However, the straight-fit trousers went well with her kurta and dupatta. It was an exquisite set and something we would want to update our wardrobe with but those black block-heels were a bit disappointing. It could have been a comfy pair but it didn't complement her kurta set. We wish Kangana Ranaut had opted for black-toned juttis instead.
Her accessory of the night was the hairband and this statement piece managed to take away our attention from the kurta set. The only thing that we noticed was that floral hairband. It was a beautiful piece but was it necessary to team it with kurta set. A chic set of studs might have done more justice to her look. The makeup was nude-toned and the intended makeup look fail to make an impact. However, the sleek tresses looked fine. So, what are your views on Kangana Ranaut's hairband look? Was it a hit or a fail? Let us know that.
Photos Credit: Ravindu Patil Photography