- 13 hrs ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 13 hrs ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- 20 hrs ago Vitamin E Deficiency: Causes, Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis And Treatments
- 1 day ago Janhvi Kapoor Slays It In An All-Yellow Outfit Look; This Could Be Your New Party Look!
- Technology Flipkart Big Saving Days Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Best Selling Smartphones
- Movies Fahadh Faasil Starts Shooting For Vikram; Shares A Selfie With Kamal Haasan
- News Porn films case: 'Hidden' cupboard containing files of Raj Kundra’s finances found from his office wall
- Education JEE Main 2021 Session 3: Students Affected By Rains In Maharashtra To Get Another Chance
- Sports Tokyo 2020: After Rio debacle, Mirabai Chanu redeems herself at Tokyo
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
If you ever need saree inspiration, all you need to do is follow the Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut on Instagram. The diva has mastered the art of acing all sarees, be it simple, cotton, silk, or heavy. If you scroll through her feed, you will find major saree fashion goals from her as she has been treating her fans with her a lot of pictures in different sarees. In December, Kangana Ranaut visited the Siddhivanayak Temple in Mumbai. She opted for a Maharashtrian Paithani silk saree in green for her divine visit. She shared the glimpse of her look on Instagram. Let us take a closer look at her attire and decode it.
Kangana Ranaut was decked in a dark-green silk saree, which came from the ace designer Neeta Lulla's label. The Maharashtrian Paithani saree was accentuated by intricate silver dotted patterns and broad golden and red border embedded on it. The golden border had checked patterns. Styled by Ami Patel, the Manikarnika actress draped the pallu of her saree in a nivi style and brought it towards the front from the back. The pallu of her saree was light-red in colour with golden border and featured subtle blue and red prints. Kangana teamed her saree with a half-sleeved U-neckline bright red blouse that had an intricate multi-hued patterned border. She accessorised her look with a pair of red and golden floral studs, a delicate nath, and matching choker necklace from Amrapali.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Thalaivi actress slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. A tiny black bindi, filled brows, subtle kohled eyes, light-hued eye shadow, and light-pink lip shade, spruced up her look. She pulled back her heavily curled tresses into a bun and adorned it with white mogra.
We absolutely loved this saree look of Kangana Ranaut. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pictures Courtesy: Kangana Ranaut's Instagram