- 8 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 9 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 9 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Kangana Ranaut has popularised saris at the airport like no other. The seasoned actress and fashion diva, Kangana almost always wear a sari, when jet-setting. She has the most interesting collection of saris and gives a lot of idea to sari enthusiasts. Last time, Kangana was seen donning a graphically printed pink sari and notched up her look with two braids and this time, she made a statement with this eye-catching sari.
Yes, Kangana wore a sari that featured interesting colour block. Her sari was dipped in a sky blue shade and she draped it in a Nivi style. The sari was accentuated by laidback aesthetics and seemed like a perfect casual wear. The colour blue was very soothing but Kangana gave head-turning touch by pairing it with a lemon yellow quarter-sleeved blouse.
The actress carried a black sling purse with her and she also wore jazzy shades to spruce up her desi avatar. She also had a tattoo done on the back of her neck and her makeup was highlighted by a pink lips shade. The middle-parted wavy hairdo added to her look and she completed her traditional avatar with sneakers.
So, how did you find Kangana Ranaut's airport look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.