- Technology 5G isn't just extraordinary internet speed, it's a huge leap forward
- Sports World Cup 2019: Will do everything we can to win the trophy this time: Guptill
- Movies Drashti Dhami-Neeraj's Love Stood Test Of Time; The Actress Was Linked With Popular Stars!
- News Political rivalry suspected behind Irani aide murder, 3 arrested
- Finance IndiGo Q4 Profit Shoots Up By A Massive 401%
- Automobiles Honda Activa 5G & CB Shine Limited Edition Launched In India — Prices Start At Rs 55,032
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
Kangana Ranaut has popularised saris at the airport like no other. The seasoned actress and fashion diva, Kangana almost always wear a sari, when jet-setting. She has the most interesting collection of saris and gives a lot of idea to sari enthusiasts. Last time, Kangana was seen donning a graphically printed pink sari and notched up her look with two braids and this time, she made a statement with this eye-catching sari.
Yes, Kangana wore a sari that featured interesting colour block. Her sari was dipped in a sky blue shade and she draped it in a Nivi style. The sari was accentuated by laidback aesthetics and seemed like a perfect casual wear. The colour blue was very soothing but Kangana gave head-turning touch by pairing it with a lemon yellow quarter-sleeved blouse.
The actress carried a black sling purse with her and she also wore jazzy shades to spruce up her desi avatar. She also had a tattoo done on the back of her neck and her makeup was highlighted by a pink lips shade. The middle-parted wavy hairdo added to her look and she completed her traditional avatar with sneakers.
So, how did you find Kangana Ranaut's airport look of the day? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.