- 1 hr ago National Girl Child Day 2020: 10 Quotes That Will Empower You
- 2 hrs ago Kangana Ranaut's Hairband Wouldn't Have Made Frida Kahlo Happy But Her Outfit Is Pretty
- 4 hrs ago Exclusive: Signs That You Are Dating A F**kboy, Let’s Hear It From Women!
- 4 hrs ago Here’s Why You Must Not Beg Your Partner To Stay In A Relationship
- Movies Box Office: Deepika Padukone’s Chhapaak is NOT a Flop And Here’s Why!
- Sports Man Utd 'mentally' need mid-season break - Solskjaer
- Technology Canon EOS-1DX Mark III Launched At Rs. 5,75,995: Everything You Need To Know
- Finance SBI Customers Can Make Payment Even Without Carrying Cash: This Is How
- News 10% quota to West UP candidates: Minister warns Jamia, JNU protesters
- Automobiles Tata Altroz Launched In India Starting At Rs 5.29 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Don't judge a book by its cover. And definitely don't judge Kangana Ranaut by the cute cover pic in the story. Because what you will see deep down under in the story is clearly going to blow away your minds and leave you transfixed. Yes, disclaimer alert: This is Kangana's boldest yet the most fun cover shoot ever.
She wore what nobody could have ever worn and slayed it. Kangana looked groovy AF in this month's Cosmopolitan cover and well she posed so effortlessly. Moreover, she is laughing and mocking the haters. She is like, "Who Cares!" on the cover. And this is the attitude we love the most in her.
But apart from her 'frankly-I-don't-give-a-damn' attitude, what did she wear that made us go wowing? We are sure you want to know what she wore that put us in trance. Well, she donned a bikini, and no not your ordinary bikini. She sported this embellished and highly sequinned bikini that was dipped in purple and black shades.
What was more eye-catching were the big bright yellow eyes on her bikini top and bottoms. Those eyes were quirky, way too flashy, but definitely thunder-stealing. And Kangana wore it the same way, she wears heart on her sleeves.
With this cover, she also got to flaunt her chiseled body and well, we have a new fitness idol.
This small-town girl is doing wonders. She is stepping up her game and really promoting the concept of fearless women much better than what those four did at Veere Di Wedding.She really stole the thunder of Victoria's Secret models, even if for a day.
Kangana Ranaut fans, this deserves a share.