- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- 12 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 13 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 13 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- Technology ISRO Aditya-L1 Sun Mission To Take Off In 2020
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
The Judgementall Hai Kya actress, Kangana Ranaut has been always in the limelight. Be it her amazing performance in the films or her unique airport looks, the actress always slays it in style. Speaking about her latest airport look, this one was of particular interest as she reminded us of the veteran actress, Rekha.
With her black shades by Celine, ox-blood lip shade with dewy tones, and statement chaand baalis, Kangana Ranaut pulled off an elaborate look effortlessly just like Rekha. So, Kangana returned from her Jaipur trip and was seen in a beige coloured iconic gota salwar suit. Her attire was locally sourced from Jaipur and consisted of a sequinned kurta with golden woven ribbons in satin or twill weave and she paired it with matching palazzo pants and net dupatta. With her attire, Kangana Ranaut promoted the handicrafts of Rajasthan. The Manikarnika actress paired her ethnic attire with complementing Needledust juttis and carried a black Prada bag with her.
Kangana's impeccable retro hairdo completed her look, which again made us think of Rekha. On the work front, Kangana was last seen in Judgementall Hai Kya opposite Rajkummar Rao and now she will next be seen in an upcoming drama-sport film Panga, where she will step into the shoes of a national level Kabaddi player. The film is slated to hit the screens on 24th January, 2020.
Meanwhile, share your thoughts on Kangana Ranaut's traditional airport look. Don't you think she resembles Rekha? Drop your opinions in the comment section.